Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thirsty Thursday - Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Healthy Alternative

I LOVE Shakeology.  It is one of the tools in my tool kit and the best meal replacement I have tried (and I have tried many!)  It keeps me full for several hours and helps with my sugar cravings immensely.  it is packed full of super-foods as well.

I also have been a Starbucks lover for many years but the calories and sugar content do not work into my plan.  This is a great alternative I use for for a Peppermint Mocha.  When I have the craving for one, this does the trick!

Ingredients:

4 oz. unsweetened almond milk
2 drops peppermint extract
6 coffee ice cubes
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology

(coffee ice cubes is just coffee frozen in an ice cube tray.)

Place all ingredients in blender and serve.  Yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment