Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites 2/5/16

Happy Friday everyone!  Every Friday I am going to showcase 2 of my favorite products! 

This week in honor of Super Bowl, I have chosen Beanitos restaurant style chips as one of my faves!  I am a HUGE chip & dip person so I am always looking for a way to make a sassy version of dips and especially chips!   You will see these chips noted in my recipes.  They are an awesome substitution for regular tortilla chips!  Sincerely.  I love the restaurant style chip because It has the taste and consistency of a regular chip.  They also have a pinto bean version which I eat as well, however with dip, they feel like you are eating beans rather than a chip.  I HIGHLY recommend these!  I get mine at sprouts but have also seen them at wal-mart.  (Remember these are made with beans so you might go lightly when first eating.)

My 2nd favorite product this week, in honor of Super Bowl (as well as upcoming Valentines Day) is woodwork wine!  If you love a big red, you will adore this one.  It has an amazingly smooth finish!  You will taste chocolate, vanilla, coconut and blackberry.  When I celebrate, red wine is my preferred drink.

Red wine has several health benefits (in moderation of course!)  It contains melatonin, which helps with sleep; helps prevent heart disease; red wine also has antioxidants that slow aging as well as reduce fine lines and wrinkles (and who does not want that??); and can also lower the risk of breast cancer in women.  Just a few of the benefits of having a glass of vino!  

Happy Friday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment