Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Faves 2/12

In honor of Valentines Day, my Friday faves are all about my sweet tooth!

I've truly have learned to LOVE💗 dark chocolate and these are a couple of my favorites.

All Ghirardelli blends I've tried are yummy but the sea salt and almond and the Cabernet  are off the charts! If you love wine and chocolate grab a glass of cab and the Cabernet bar. Pure heaven! 

I also love Lindt chocolate, specifically the orange. (There is also chili and several other flavors that are yummy.) It finishes with an amazingly intense orange flavor! 

I saved the best for last, Alter Eco dark chocolate with quinoa. I know quinoa may seem odd but if you love a Nestle crunch, this will be your new best friend! 

Cheers my friends! Happy & healthy Valentines Day! ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment