Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Faves - Amazing Monat Hair Products

TGIF!!!  Since I am a 30+ year colorista of my hair, I am always on the look out for amazing hair products.  I recently started using the Monat Global Balance Treatment System.  Wow!  Did it ever exceed my expectations!  My hair gets easily dry and brittle from all the processing and the Replenish Mask and Restore Leave in Condition are exactly what I needed!  I use the mask every other day and the leave in condition 1-2 times per week.  (I use the shampoo daily.)  My hair is soft, shiny and feels amazing!  I also notice it is MUCH easier to style.

There are a couple of different systems based on your individual needs, a style line, as well as a line for men.  Plus I adore purchasing from someone I know.  I love supporting others building business.  I did sign up for the VIP Program.  It saves me 15% and gives me free shipping forever.  Quite a deal.

Definite thumbs up for these  amazing high quality, naturally based hair products.

You can check them out from my beautiful friend Christy here:

www.christymathews.mymonat.com




No comments:

Post a Comment