Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Faves - Finesseur Scale

I have purchased a couple of different scales, looking for the perfect one and have finally found that in the Finesseur.  It is sleek, small, light-weight and blends right in on my kitchen counter.  Whether I am baking a new dish that needs precise measurement or weighing and measuring my food for the day, the Finesseur never fails me.

You can place your container directly on the platform and then hit "tare" to zero out the container weight before weighing with your food in the container which is so convenient.  The platform is made of tempered glass and wipes clean easily.

If you are trying to accurately track your caloric intake and want to do it the traditional way with a scale, I highly recommend this one.  Do not fool yourself that you can accurately guess or estimate food weight by eye balling it.  Especially if you are just starting out on your healthy eating journey, an accurate scale is a must!

I got mine off Amazon for about $25.  Well worth the money.

Happy Friday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment