Wednesday, March 16, 2016

One of My Favorite Brands - Applegate Farms

I absolutely love it when I find a brand with consistency in the ingredients. I don't know how many times I have started buying a brand only to discover later they have added sugar to the ingredients for instance. Totally frustrating!

Applegate Farms is one of my favorite brands for several reasons, one of them bring the consistency of of the ingredients. I purchase their turkey bacon, deli sliced meat, cheese & hot dogs. They are anti biotic free, no nitrates and no sugar which is s huge deal for me personally. The animals are also humanely treated which I love. 

You can find the brand a couple of places but I personally shop for it at Target. Same selection at a much lower price. Definitely worth a try!  Cheers everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment