Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Faves - The Body Shop Olive Body Butter

Happy Friday Everyone!  Today my Friday Fave is about my absolute favorite body butter - olive body butter from The Body Shop. I have a tendency as the seasons change, to get VERY dry skin.  I have tried many lotions and butters and this is by far the best I have found.  It absorbs very easily into my skin and does not leave me feeling greasy as some body butters are known to do.

It has a very light scent which I also love as it does not interfere with whatever fragrance I am wearing for the day.  I put it on the morning and it lasts a full day.  One other feature I love is that it is made with Community Trade organic olive oil from Italy.

You can purchase it online or at your local store or from my favorite place, Amazon.  Check it out here:  .com

Have a fantastic day & weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment