Thursday, March 3, 2016

My Review - Level Thrive DFT Patches

Cheers ladies!

This week I wanted to share my review of Level Thrive DFT Patches.  In case you are not familiar with the patches, they contain garcinia cambogia (among other things.) Garcinia Cambogia is a tool I have used in my "master toolkit" for several years.  Carcinia Cambogia (you will also see referred to as HCA) is known to suppress appetite (naturally, not like in a diet pill).  Basically, it increases the level of satisfaction you feel from a meal.  It is also known to slow down your fat production.  How does it do that?  It blocks a portion of the enzyme "citrate lyase" which helps turn sugars and starches into fats.  So, when you block a potion of that enzyme, carbs get converted into energy rather than body fat. Great deal, right? I mean seriously who would not want that?

In plain English, it helps you feel full.  I have taken the supplements for years and I feel a real difference  I recommend the patches because they are so convenient.  They last 24 hours and no pills to swallow! For someone like me that takes several supplements, that is a blessing! Trust me!

If you are currently taking the supps, give the patches a try.  I feel certain you will LOVE the patch more than the pills.  If you have never tried these, I highly recommend them.  You can check them out from my beautiful friend Taffy below.  She can give you all the info and scoop you need on the whole product line:

https://TaffyC.Le-Vel.com



No comments:

Post a Comment