Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Faves - Drybar Tools

Happy Friday! Today my Friday Faves are two of my favorite hair care tools - DryBar blow dryer and flat iron. I was having a problem with my hair getting burned and damaged. I decided to switch my hair tools to see if a higher end set of tools would stop the damage from happening.

After researching, I decided to give this brand of products a try. I started out with the blow dryer and absolutely loved it. It dries my hair very quickly yet does but burn it. My next purchase was the flat iron. Again, works great on my hair and zero damage. A huge relief for me as my hair is colored so I have to be very careful with the tools I use. 

One note: my flat iron suddenly quit working at about about 6 months old. I filled out the return form and returned it and was sent a brand new flat iron, only it was an upgraded model! Two thumps up to Drybar customer support. I purchased the tools from QVC but they also have them at my favorite shopping site amazon.  Definitely worth the money.  Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment