Friday, July 22, 2016

What's In My Gym Bag - CLA


Happy & Healthy Monday!  What's in my gym bag this week is CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid).  CLA, when combined with clean eating and exercise can help with weight loss and fat burning.    It helps support lean muscle development which helps kick in fat burning.

CLA is not like a thermogenic fat burner in that it is stimulant free, so if you like many people I know cannot tolerate a thermogenic fat burner, this may be just what you are looking for!  I have used several brands and prefer Nutrex CLA that I purchase off amazon.

I do also use a thermogenic fat burner and this is a great addition to it.  Thermogenic fat burners have to be cycled and CLA does not.  So when I am on my month off the thermogenic, I still take this and feel like it definitely helps keep my fat burning going.

Like always, if you have any special health conditions, always check with your physician first before starting any new supplement.

Cheers to an amazing Monday!









No comments:

Post a Comment